Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Vivo Apex 2020 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of Vivo Apex 2020 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT Vivo Apex 2020
Vivo Apex 2020 cell phone was propelled on 28th February 2020. The telephone accompanies a 6.45-inch touchscreen show. The Vivo Apex 2020 backings remote charging, just as restrictive quick charging. Most definitely, the Vivo Apex 2020 on the back packs 48-megapixel camera. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.Vivo Apex 2020 dependent on Android. Availability alternatives on the Vivo Apex 2020 incorporate Wi-Fi and GPS. Sensors on the telephone remember for show unique finger impression sensor.
HOW TO ROOT Vivo Apex 2020 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Vivo Apex 2020 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT Vivo Apex 2020 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Vivo Apex 2020 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Vivo Apex 2020.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your Vivo Apex 2020 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose Vivo Apex 2020 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Vivo Apex 2020 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Vivo Apex 2020
That is all about How To Root Vivo Apex 2020 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Vivo Apex 2020, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for Vivo Apex 2020, but the root process of Vivo Apex 2020 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)