Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root TOSHIBA THRIVE by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of TOSHIBA THRIVE using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT TOSHIBA THRIVE
TOSHIBA released THRIVE on 2016, May. When it comes to chipset, TOSHIBA THRIVE uses Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. TOSHIBA THRIVE has an 8 MP, f/1.9, AF, LED flash, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. TOSHIBA THRIVE uses Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery. TOSHIBA tells us that THRIVE battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT TOSHIBA THRIVE WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT TOSHIBA THRIVE WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your TOSHIBA THRIVE.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your TOSHIBA THRIVE model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose TOSHIBA THRIVE in settings to manually set your device.
- Your TOSHIBA THRIVE screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted TOSHIBA THRIVE
HOW TO ROOT TOSHIBA THRIVE WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT TOSHIBA THRIVE WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root TOSHIBA THRIVE using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root TOSHIBA THRIVE, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for TOSHIBA THRIVE, but the root process of TOSHIBA THRIVE using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)