Utilizing this tutorial, we will illustrate How To Root T-Mobile Revvlry by utilizing Legit Root Tools. Despite the fact that the root procedure of T-Mobile Revvlry utilizing Legit Root Tools is completely sheltered and secure, it’s prescribed to make a reinforcement of your gadget first.
ABOUT T-MOBILE REVVLRY
T-Mobile released Revvlry on 2019, July. When it comes to chipset, T-Mobile Revvlry uses Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver) CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. T-Mobile Revvlry has an single 13 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm and 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm selfie camera. T-Mobile Revvlry uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. T-Mobile tells us that 8 model battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT T-MOBILE REVVLRY WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT T-MOBILE REVVLRY WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your T-Mobile Revvlry
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your T-Mobile Revvlry model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose T-Mobile Revvlry in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your T-Mobile Revvlry screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted T-Mobile Revvlry
HOW TO ROOT T-MOBILE REVVLRY WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT T-MOBILE REVVLRY WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root T-Mobile Revvlry using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root T-Mobile Revvlry, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for T-Mobile Revvlry, but the root process of T-Mobile Revvlry using Legit Root Tools is also the same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)