Utilizing this tutorial, we will delineate How To Root Razer Phone by utilizing Legit Root Tools. Despite the fact that the root procedure of Razer Phone utilizing Legit Root Tools is totally sheltered and secure, it’s prescribed to make a reinforcement of your gadget first.
ABOUT Razer Phone
Razer released “Phone” on 2017, November. When it comes to chipset, Razer Phone uses Octa-core CPU and Adreno 540 GPU. Razer Phone has an dual 12 MP camera and 8 MP selfie-camera. Razer Phone uses non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
HOW TO ROOT Razer Phone WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Razer Phone WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Razer Phone
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your Razer Phone model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose Razer Phone in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your Nokia 8 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Razer Phone
HOW TO ROOT RAZER PHONE WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT RAZER PHONE WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Razer Phone using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Razer Phone, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for Razer Phone, but the root process of Razer Phone using Legit Root Tools is also the same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)