Using this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root OnePlus 6 using Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of OnePlus 6 using Legit Root tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6 was released on 2018, May. When it comes to chipset, OnePlus 6 uses Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver CPU and Andreno 630 GPU. OnePlus 6 has an 16 MP and 20 MP dual-LED flash as primary rear-facing camera. OnePlus 6 uses non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery.
HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 6 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 6 WITH PC:
No matter what OS your pc is running on, just download the version listed below. This tool works for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Download and install the latest version of Legit Root tools (link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your OnePlus 6
Go to Settings, About phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your samartphone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your OnePlus 6 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose OnePlus 6 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your OnePlus 6 screen may ask you for permission “Allow USB debugging?” . Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then hit OK.
- Tap the Root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted OnePlus 6
HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 6 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 6WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root V2.0.apk on your device.
Step 1.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 1.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root V2.0” app and start rooting.
Legit Root is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting.
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root OnePlus 6 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root OnePlus 6, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for OnePlus 6, but the root process of OnePlus 6 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)