Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Oneplus 5t by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Oneplus 5t using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT ONEPLUS 5T
ONEPLUS released 5t on 2017, November. When it comes to chipset, Oneplus 5t uses Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 540 GPU. Oneplus 5t has an 16 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF\20 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, AF, PDAF, Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. Oneplus 5t uses Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery. ONEPLUS tells us that 5t battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT ONEPLUS 5T WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT ONEPLUS 5T WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Oneplus 5t.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Oneplus 5t model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Oneplus 5t in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Oneplus 5t screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Oneplus 5t
HOW TO ROOT ONEPLUS 5T WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT ONEPLUS 5T WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Oneplus 5t using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Oneplus 5t, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Oneplus 5t, but the root process of Oneplus 5t using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)