Did you ever ask yourself How To Root Nokia 6? With Legit Root Tools you can root Nokia 6 in 5 minutes. Even though the root process of Nokia 6 using Legit Root Tools is 100% safe and secure.
ABOUT NOKIA 6
Nokia released Nokia 6 on 2017, January. When it comes to chipset, Nokia 6 uses Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. Nokia 6 has an 16 MP main camera and 8 MP selfie camera. Nokia 6 uses non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
HOW TO ROOT NOKIA 6 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT NOKIA 6 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Nokia 6
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Nokia 6 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Nokia 6 in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your Nokia 6 screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Nokia 6
HOW TO ROOT NOKIA 6 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT NOKIA 6 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit RootTools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Nokia 6 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Nokia 6, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for Nokia 6, but the root process of Nokia 6 using Legit Root Tools is also the same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)