Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Motorola nexus 6 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Motorola nexus 6 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT MOTOROLA NEXUS 6
MOTOROLA released Nexus 6 on 2014, October. When it comes to chipset, Motorola nexus 6 uses Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 CPU and Adreno 420 GPU. Motorola nexus 6 has an 13 MP, f/2.0, 28mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.4µm, AF, OISFeaturesDual-LED ring flash, panorama, HDR as primary rear-facing camera. Motorola nexus 6 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery. MOTOROLA tells us that Nexus 6 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT MOTOROLA NEXUS 6 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT MOTOROLA NEXUS 6 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Motorola nexus 6.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Motorola nexus 6 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Motorola nexus 6 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Motorola nexus 6 screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Motorola nexus 6
HOW TO ROOT MOTOROLA NEXUS 6 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT MOTOROLA NEXUS 6 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Motorola nexus 6 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Motorola nexus 6, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Motorola nexus 6, but the root process of Motorola nexus 6 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)