Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Meizu pro 7 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Meizu pro 7 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT MEIZU PRO 7
MEIZU released Pro 7 on 2017, July. When it comes to chipset, Meizu pro 7 uses Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm) – standard edition\Mediatek MT6799 Helio X30 (10 nm) – high edition\Mali-T880MP2 CPU and PowerVR 7XTP GPU. Meizu pro 7 has an 12 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.9″, 1.25µm, PDAF, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. Meizu pro 7 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. MEIZU tells us that Pro 7 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT MEIZU PRO 7 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT MEIZU PRO 7 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Meizu pro 7.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Meizu pro 7 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Meizu pro 7 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Meizu pro 7 screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Meizu pro 7
HOW TO ROOT MEIZU PRO 7 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT MEIZU PRO 7 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Meizu pro 7 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Meizu pro 7, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Meizu pro 7, but the root process of Meizu pro 7 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)