Utilizing this tutorial, we will delineate How To Root LG V10 by utilizing Legit Root Tools. Despite the fact that the root procedure of LG V10 utilizing Legit Root Tools is totally sheltered and secure, it’s prescribed to make a reinforcement of your gadget first.
ABOUT LG V10
LG released V10 on 2015, October. When it comes to chipset, LG V10 uses Hexa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU and Adreno 418 GPU. LG K30 has an 16 MP single main camera and 5 MP dual selfie-camera. LG V10 uses removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. LG tells us that V10 battery can resist one day.
HOW TO ROOT LG V10 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG V10 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your LG V10
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your LG V10 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose LG V10 in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your Nokia 8 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted LG V10
HOW TO ROOT LG V10 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG V10 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root LG V10 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root LG V10, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for LG V10, but the root process of LG V10 using Legit Root Tools is also the same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)