Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root LG K20 PLUS by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of LG K20 PLUS using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT LG K20 PLUS
LG released K20 PLUS on 2016, December. When it comes to chipset, LG K20 PLUS uses Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 308 GPU. LG K20 PLUS has an 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, AF, LED flash, HDR as primary rear-facing camera. LG K20 PLUS uses Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery. LG tells us that K20 PLUS battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT LG K20 PLUS WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG K20 PLUS WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your LG K20 PLUS.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your LG K20 PLUS model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose LG K20 PLUS in settings to manually set your device.
- Your LG K20 PLUS screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted LG K20 PLUS
HOW TO ROOT LG K20 PLUS WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG K20 PLUS WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root LG K20 PLUS using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root LG K20 PLUS, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for LG K20 PLUS, but the root process of LG K20 PLUS using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)