Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root LG G5 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of LG G5 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT LG G5
LG released G5 on 2016, February. When it comes to chipset, LG G5 uses Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. LG G5 has an 16 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.6″, Laser AF, 3-axis OIS, 8 MP, f/2.4, 9mm, 1/3.6″, no AF, LED flash, panorama, HDR as primary rear-facing camera. LG G5 uses Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery. LG tells us that G5 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT LG G5 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG G5 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your LG G5.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your LG G5 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose LG G5 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your LG G5 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted LG G5
HOW TO ROOT LG G5 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG G5 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root LG G5 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root LG G5, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for LG G5, but the root process of LG G5 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)