Utilizing this tutorial, we will delineate How To Root Huawei Mate 10 by utilizing Legit Root Tools. Despite the fact that the root process of Huawei Mate 10 utilizing Legit Root Tools is totally protected and secure, it’s prescribed to make a reinforcement of your gadget first.
ABOUT HUAWEI MATE 10
Huawei released Mate 10 on 2017, November. When it comes to chipset, Mate 10 Pro uses Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP12 GPU. Huawei Mate 10 has an dual 12 MP/20 MP maind camera and 8 MP selfie-camera. Huawei Mate 10 uses non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Huawei tells us that Mate 10 Pro battery will get us through one day with moderate usage. *Fast battery charging 22.5W (58% in 30 min)
HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 10 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 10 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Huawei Mate 10
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Huawei Mate 10 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Huawei Mate 10 in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your Mate 10 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Huawei Mate 10
HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 10 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 10 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Huawei Mate 10 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Huawei Mate 10, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for Huawei Mate 10, but the root process of Mate 10 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)