Using this tutorial, we will show you How To Root Huawei Mate 10 Lite with Legit Root Tools. Despite the fact that the root process of Huawei Mate 10 Lite utilizing Legit Root Tools is totally protected and secure, it’s prescribed to make a backup of your gadget first.
ABOUT HUAWEI MATE 10 Lite
Huawei released Mate 10 Lite on 2017, October. When it comes to chipset, Mate 10 Lite uses Octa-core CPU and Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. Huawei Mate 10 Lite has an dual 13 MP/2 MP main camera and 13MP/2MP dual selfie-camera. Huawei Mate 10 Lite uses non-removable Li-Po 3340 mAh battery.
HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 10 Lite WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 10 Lite WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Huawei Mate 10 Lite model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Huawei Mate 10 Lite in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your Mate 10 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Huawei Mate 10 Lite
HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 10 Lite WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 10 Lite WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Huawei Mate 10 Lite using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Huawei Mate 10 Lite, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for Huawei Mate 10 Lite, but the root process of Mate 10 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)