Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root HTC One (M8 Eye) by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of HTC One (M8 Eye) using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT HTC One (M8 Eye)
HTC One (M8 Eye) is a variation of the widely praised HTC One (M8) and penances the combative UltraPixel camera for a standard 13-megapixel shooter. This camera has us persuaded that it performs similarly well, if worse than the UltraPixel camera, in any event in ordinary light conditions. To be perfectly honest, we think the HTC One (M8 Eye) is the better leader.
HOW TO ROOT HTC One (M8 Eye) WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC One (M8 Eye) WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT HTC One (M8 Eye) WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC One (M8 Eye) WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your HTC One (M8 Eye).
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your HTC One (M8 Eye) model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose HTC One (M8 Eye) in settings to manually set your device.
- Your HTC One (M8 Eye) screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted HTC One (M8 Eye)
That is all about How To Root HTC One (M8 Eye) using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root HTC One (M8 Eye), let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for HTC One (M8 Eye), but the root process of HTC One (M8 Eye) using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)