Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Honor 10 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of Honor 10 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT Honor 10
The Honor 10 may be a strong OnePlus 6 elective with a smooth and compact plan, a shinning and punchy show, and piles of control on board. That said, the under-the-glass unique finger impression sensor may be a torment to utilize, battery life is disillusioning, and the phone tends to overheat very a bit when pushed.
HOW TO ROOT Honor 10 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Honor 10 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT Honor 10 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Honor 10 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Honor 10.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your Honor 10 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose Honor 10 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Honor 10 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Honor 10
That is all about How To Root Honor 10 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Honor 10, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for Honor 10, but the root process of Honor 10 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)