Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root ZTE Blade V8 Pro by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of ZTE Blade V8 Pro using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first
ABOUT ZTE BLADE V8 PRO
Lava released Iris Pro 30 on 2017, January. When it comes to chipset, ZTE Blade V8 Pro uses Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. ZTE Blade V8 Pro has an 13 MP, AF/2 MP, depth sensor, Dual-LED flash as primary rear-facing camera. ZTE Blade V8 Pro uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3140 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 2.0). ZTE tells us that Blade V8 Pro battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT ZTE BLADE V8 PRO WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT ZTE BLADE V8 PRO WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your ZTE Blade V8 Pro.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your ZTE Axon M model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE Blade V8 Pro in settings to manually set your device.
4. YOUR ZTE BLADE V8 PRO SCREEN MAY ASK YOU FOR PERMISSON “ALLOW USB DEBUGGING?” . TICK “ALWAYS ALLOW FROM THIS COMPUTER,” THEN HIT OK.
5. TAP THE ROOT BUTTON, SIT BACK AND BE PACIENT.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted ZTE Blade V8 Pro
HOW TO ROOT ZTE BLADE V8 PRO WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT ZTE BLADE V8 PRO WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root ZTE Blade V8 Pro using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root ZTE Blade V8 Pro, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Blade V8 Pro, but the root process of ZTE Blade V8 Pro using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)