Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root ZTE Axon 7 mini by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of ZTE Axon 7 mini using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first
ABOUT ZTE AXON 7 MINI
ZTE released Axon 7 mini on 2016, September. When it comes to chipset, ZTE Axon 7 mini uses Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 405 GPU. ZTE Axon 7 mini has an 16 MP, f/1.9, PDAF Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR as primary rear-facing camera. ZTE Axon 7 mini uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2705 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 18W: 46% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0). ZTE tells us that Axon 7 mini battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT ZTE AXON 7 MINI WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT ZTE AXON 7 MINI WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your ZTE Axon 7 mini.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your ZTE Axon 7 mini model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE Axon 7 mini in settings to manually set your device.
- YOUR ZTE AXON 7 MINI SCREEN MAY ASK YOU FOR PERMISSON “ALLOW USB DEBUGGING?” . TICK “ALWAYS ALLOW FROM THIS COMPUTER,” THEN HIT OK.
- TAP THE ROOT BUTTON, SIT BACK AND BE PACIENT.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted ZTE Axon 7 mini
HOW TO ROOT ZTE AXON 7 MINI WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT ZTE AXON 7 MINI WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root ZTE Axon 7 mini using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root ZTE Axon 7 mini, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Axon 7 mini, but the root process of ZTE Axon 7 mini using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)