Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime is an incredible expansion to the organization’s contributions in the sub-Rs. 10,000 value fragment. The metal body and 4100mAh battery are the gadget’s principle features. Fast unique finger impression acknowledgment will empower you to open the telephone in a matter of moments and works even with wet fingers. The main genuine issues we confronted were periodic warming while at the same time utilizing the camera application, and some arbitrary reboots. By and large, the Redmi 3S Prime offers extraordinary incentive for cash.
HOW TO ROOT Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
That is all about How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime, but the root process of Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)