Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root XIAOMI MI MAX 3 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of XIAOMI MI MAX 3 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT XIAOMI MI MAX 3
XIAOMI released MI MAX 3 on 2018, July. When it comes to chipset, XIAOMI MI MAX 3 uses Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) CPU and Adreno 509 GPU. XIAOMI MI MAX 3 has an 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, 5 MP, depth sensor Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. XIAOMI MI MAX 3 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 5500 mAh battery. XIAOMI tells us that MI MAX 3 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT XIAOMI MI MAX 3 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT XIAOMI MI MAX 3 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your XIAOMI MI MAX 3.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your XIAOMI MI MAX 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose XIAOMI MI MAX 3 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your XIAOMI MI MAX 3 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted XIAOMI MI MAX 3
HOW TO ROOT XIAOMI MI MAX 3 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT XIAOMI MI MAX 3 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root XIAOMI MI MAX 3 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root XIAOMI MI MAX 3, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for XIAOMI MI MAX 3, but the root process of XIAOMI MI MAX 3 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)