Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Sony xperia z1 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Sony xperia z1 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT SONY XPERIA Z1
SONY released Xperia z1 on 2013, September. When it comes to chipset, Sony xperia z1 uses Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 CPU and Adreno 330 GPU. Sony xperia z1 has an 20.7 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1/2.3″, AF, LED flash, HDR, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. Sony xperia z1 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. SONY tells us that Xperia z1 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT SONY XPERIA Z1 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT SONY XPERIA Z1 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Sony xperia z1.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Sony xperia z1 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Sony xperia z1 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Sony xperia z1 screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Sony xperia z1
HOW TO ROOT SONY XPERIA Z1 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT SONY XPERIA Z1 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Sony xperia z1 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Sony xperia z1, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Sony xperia z1, but the root process of Sony xperia z1 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)