Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root SONY XPERIA E3 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of SONY XPERIA E3 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT SONY XPERIA E3
SONY XPERIA E3 released SONY XPERIA E3 on 2014, September. When it comes to chipset, SONY XPERIA E3 uses Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 305 GPU. SONY XPERIA E3 has an 8 MP, f/1.9, AF, LED flash, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. SONY XPERIA E3 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery. SONY XPERIA E3 tells us that SONY XPERIA E3 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT SONY XPERIA E3 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT SONY XPERIA E3 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your SONY XPERIA E3.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your SONY XPERIA E3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose SONY XPERIA E3 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your SONY XPERIA E3 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted SONY XPERIA E3
HOW TO ROOT SONY XPERIA E3 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT SONY XPERIA E3 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root SONY XPERIA E3 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root SONY XPERIA E3, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for SONY XPERIA E3, but the root process of SONY XPERIA E3 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)