At the end of this tutorial you will know How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 using Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of Galaxy S7 using Legit Root tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup copy of your device first.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung released Galaxy S7 on March 2016. When it comes to chipset, Galaxy S7 uses Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T880 MP12 GPU. Samsung Galaxy S7 has an 12 MP Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS as primary camera. Galaxy S7 uses non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery with quick charge 2.0.
HOW TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy S7 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Galaxy S7 WITH PC:
No matter what OS your pc is running on, just download the version listed below. This tool works for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Download and install the latest version of Legit Root tools (link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your S7
Go to Settings, About phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your samartphone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your S7 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Samsung Galaxy S7 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Galaxy S7 screen may ask you for permission “Allow USB debugging?” . Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then hit OK.
- Tap the Root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted S7
HOW TO ROOT Galaxy S7 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT S7 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root V2.0.apk on your device.
Step 1.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 1.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root V2.0” app and start rooting.
Legit Root is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting.
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Galaxy S7, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for S7, but the root process of S7 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)