Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Samsung galaxy s6 edge by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Samsung galaxy s6 edge using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE
SAMSUNG released Galaxy s6 edge on 2015, March. When it comes to chipset, Samsung galaxy s6 edge uses Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T760MP8 GPU. Samsung galaxy s6 edge has an 16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), 1/2.6″, 1.12µm, AF, OIS as primary rear-facing camera. Samsung galaxy s6 edge uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. SAMSUNG tells us that Galaxy s6 edge battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung galaxy s6 edge.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Samsung galaxy s6 edge model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Samsung galaxy s6 edge in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Samsung galaxy s6 edge screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Samsung galaxy s6 edge
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Samsung galaxy s6 edge using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Samsung galaxy s6 edge, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Samsung galaxy s6 edge, but the root process of Samsung galaxy s6 edge using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)