Today LegitRoot team developed a new way to root Samsung Galaxy S5 using Legit Root Tools. At the end of this tutorial you will know How to Root Samspung Galaxy S5. Even though the root process of Galaxy S5 using Legit Root tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup copy of your device first.
ABOUT Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung released Galaxy S5 on April 2014. When it comes to chipset, Galaxy S5 uses Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 CPU and Andreno 330 GPU. Samsung Galaxy S5 has a single 16 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard) and 2 M selfie camera. Galaxy S5 uses Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery with Qi/PMA wireless charging.
HOW TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy S5 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Galaxy S5 WITH PC:
No matter what OS your pc is running on, just download the version listed below. This tool works for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Download and install the latest version of Legit Root tools (link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your S5
Go to Settings, About phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your samartphone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your S5 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Samsung Galaxy S5 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Galaxy S5 screen may ask you for permission “Allow USB debugging?” . Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then hit OK.
- Tap the Root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted S5
HOW TO ROOT Galaxy S5 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT S5 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root V2.0.apk on your device.
Step 1.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 1.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root V2.0” app and start rooting.
Legit Root is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting.
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Galaxy S5, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for S5, but the root process of S5 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)