Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root OnePlus 3 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of OnePlus 3 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT OnePlus 3
The OnePlus 3 is a powerhouse cell phone with incredible structure and construct, a decent Amoled screen, record-breaking execution, wonderful programming, extraordinary battery life and a phenomenal cost. It at long last carries OnePlus into the area of value leads, with a telephone that exceeds expectations on all fronts. Be that as it may, disappointing low-light photography and no expandable stockpiling are the main defects in this in any case phenomenal gadget from OnePlus.
HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 3 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 3 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 3 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT OnePlus 3 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your OnePlus 3.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your OnePlus 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose OnePlus 3 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your OnePlus 3 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted OnePlus 3
That is all about How To Root OnePlus 3 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root OnePlus 3, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for OnePlus 3, but the root process of OnePlus 3 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)