Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Nokia 7 Plus by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of Nokia 7 Plus using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT Nokia 7 Plus
Nokia released 7 Plus on 2018, February. When it comes to chipset, Nokia 7 Plus uses Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. Nokia 7 Plus has an dual 12 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF/13 MP, AF and 16 MP selfie-camera. Nokia 7 Plus uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery with fast battery charging 18W. Nokia tells us that 7 Plus battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT Nokia 7 Plus WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Nokia 7 Plus WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Nokia 7 Plus
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Nokia 7 Plus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Nokia 7 Plus in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your Moto E4 screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Nokia 7 Plus
HOW TO ROOT Nokia 7 Plus WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Nokia 7 Plus WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Nokia 7 Plus using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Nokia 7 Plus, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for Nokia 7 Plus, but the root process of Nokia 7 Plus using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)