Using this tutorial, we are going to show you How To Root X Power using Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of LG X Power using Legit Root tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT LG X Power
LG released X Power on 2016, May. When it comes to chipset, LG X Power uses Quad-core 1.3 GHz/Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz/Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU and Mali-T720/Mali-T860MP2 – LS755/Adreno 304 – US610, K450 GPU. LG X Power has an 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP selfie-camera. X Power uses non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery. LG tells us that X Power battery will get us through one day with medium usage.
HOW TO ROOT LG X POWER WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG X POWER WITH PC:
No matter what OS your pc is running on, just download the version listed below. This tool works for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Download and install the latest version of Legit Root tools (link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your LG X Power
Go to Settings, About phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your samartphone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your X Power model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose LG X Power in settings to manually set your device.
- Your LG X Power screen may ask you for permission “Allow USB debugging?” . Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then hit OK.
- Tap the Root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted LG X Power
HOW TO ROOT LG X POWER WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG X POWER WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root V2.0.apk on your device.
Step 1.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 1.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root V2.0” app and start rooting.
Legit Root is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting.
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root LG X Power using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root LG X Power, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for LG X Power, but the root process of LG X Power using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)