Using this our tutorial you will know How To Root LG K8 with Legit Root Tools. The root process of LG K8 using Legit Root Tools is totally secured, it’s recommended to make a backup of your phone first.
ABOUT LG K8
LG released K8 on 2016, February. When it comes to chipset, LG K8 uses Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. LG K8 has an 8 MP single main camera and 5 MP selfie-camera. LG K8 uses removable Li-Ion 2125 mAh battery
HOW TO ROOT LG K8 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG K8 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your LG K8
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your LG K8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose LG K8 in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your LG K8 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted LG K8
HOW TO ROOT LG K8 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG K8 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root LG K8 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root LG K8, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for LG K8, but the root process of LG K8 using Legit Root Tools is also the same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)