Utilizing this tutorial, we will delineate How To Root LG K30 by utilizing Legit Root Tools. Despite the fact that the root procedure of LG K30 utilizing Legit Root Tools is totally sheltered and secure, it’s prescribed to make a reinforcement of your gadget first.
ABOUT LG K30
LG released K30 on 2018, May. When it comes to chipset, LG K30 uses Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 308 GPU. LG K30 has an single main camera 13 MP, PDAF and 5 MP selfie-camera. LG K30 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2880 mAh battery. LG tells us that K30 battery will get us through one day with normal usage.
HOW TO ROOT LG K30 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG K30 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your LG K30
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your LG K30 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose LG K30 in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your Nokia 8 screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted LG K30
HOW TO ROOT LG K30 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG K30 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root LG K30 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root LG K30, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for LG K30, but the root process of LG K30 using Legit Root Tools is also the same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)