Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root LG G6 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of LG G6 using Legit Root tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT LG G6
LG released G6 on 2017, March. When it comes to chipset, LG G6 uses Quad-core 2 x 2.35 GHz CPU and Andreno 530 GPU. LG G6 has an 13 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash as primary rear-facing camera. G6 uses non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery. LG tells us that G6 battery will get us through one day with medium usage.
HOW TO ROOT LG G6 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG G6 WITH PC:
No matter what OS your pc is running on, just download the version listed below. This tool works for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Download and install the latest version of Legit Root tools (link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your LG G6
Go to Settings, About phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your samartphone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your G6 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose LG G6 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your LG G6 screen may ask you for permission “Allow USB debugging?” . Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then hit OK.
- Tap the Root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted LG G6
HOW TO ROOT LG G6 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT LG G6 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root V2.0.apk on your device.
Step 1.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 1.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root V2.0” app and start rooting.
Legit Root is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting.
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root ZTE Axon M using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root ZTE Axon M, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Axon M, but the root process of ZTE Axon M using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)