Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Infinix Note 5 Stylus by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of Infinix Note 5 Stylus using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT Infinix Note 5 Stylus
The Note 5 Stylus is an reasonable advertising from Infinix that moreover sports a stylus. It is fueled by a MediaTek Helio P23 SoC and has 4GB of Smash. There’s 64GB of capacity which is advance expandable up to 128GB by means of the half breed SIM opening. It contains a 4000mAh battery and gets an 18W Xcharge charger within the box. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo and could be a portion of Google’s Android One program. The Note 5 Stylus features a single 12-megapixel essential shooter and 16-megapixel selfie camera with a selfie streak.
HOW TO ROOT Infinix Note 5 Stylus WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Infinix Note 5 Stylus WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT Infinix Note 5 Stylus WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Infinix Note 5 Stylus WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Infinix Note 5 Stylus.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your Infinix Note 5 Stylus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose Infinix Note 5 Stylus in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Infinix Note 5 Stylus screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Infinix Note 5 Stylus
That is all about How To Root Infinix Note 5 Stylus using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Infinix Note 5 Stylus, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for Infinix Note 5 Stylus, but the root process of Infinix Note 5 Stylus using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)