Utilizing this tutorial, we will delineate How To Root Huawei Mate 9 by utilizing Legit Root Tools. Despite the fact that the root process of Huawei Mate 9 utilizing Legit Root Tools is totally protected and secure, it’s prescribed to make a reinforcement of your gadget first.
ABOUT HUAWEI MATE 9
Huawei released Mate 9 on 2016, November. When it comes to chipset, Mate 9 Pro uses Octa-core CPU and Mali-G71 MP8 GPU. Huawei Mate 9 has an dual 12 MP/20 MP main camera and 8 MP selfie-camera. Huawei Mate 9 uses non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Huawei tells us that Mate 9 Pro battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 9 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 9 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Huawei Mate 9
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your Huawei Mate 9 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose Huawei Mate 9 in settings to manually set your device.
4. Your Mate 9 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
5. Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
6. Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Huawei Mate 9
HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 9 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HUAWEI MATE 9 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Huawei Mate 9 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Huawei Mate 9, let us know in the comment section down below.
Even though the picture tutorial is not for Huawei Mate 9, but the root process of Mate 9 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)