Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Htc one a9 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Htc one a9 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT HTC ONE A9
HTC released One a9 on 2015, September. When it comes to chipset, Htc one a9 uses Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 405 GPU. Htc one a9 has an 4 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1/3″, 2µm, HDR as primary rear-facing camera. Htc one a9 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery. HTC tells us that One a9 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT HTC ONE A9 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC ONE A9 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Htc one a9.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Htc one a9 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Htc one a9 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Htc one a9 screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Htc one a9
HOW TO ROOT HTC ONE A9 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC ONE A9 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Htc one a9 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Htc one a9, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Htc one a9, but the root process of Htc one a9 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)