Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root HTC Desire Eye by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of HTC Desire Eye using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT HTC Desire Eye
The HTC Desire Eye gloats of an incredible 13-megapixel optional camera on the front. This camera takes respectable selfies however the presentation could have been something more. We enjoyed the plan of the telephone and its for the most part smart exhibition more.
HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire Eye WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire Eye WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire Eye WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire Eye WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your HTC Desire Eye.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your HTC Desire Eye model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose HTC Desire Eye in settings to manually set your device.
- Your HTC Desire Eye screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted HTC Desire Eye
That is all about How To Root HTC Desire Eye using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root HTC Desire Eye, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for HTC Desire Eye, but the root process of HTC Desire Eye using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)