Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root HTC Desire 820 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of HTC Desire 820 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT HTC Desire 820
HTC Desire 820 is a move up to the famous Desire 816. It brags of a 64-piece octa-center Snapdragon 615 processor, better front camera and an improved plan. The camera is as yet an extraordinary entertainer and we figured out how to catch some truly dazzling photos in our tests. Nonetheless, the battery life isn’t excessively incredible. The expansion of Desire 820 to the mid-extend section makes it increasingly hard to pick the privilege cell phone in this cost run
HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire 820 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire 820 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire 820 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire 820 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your HTC Desire 820.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your HTC Desire 820 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose HTC Desire 820 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your HTC Desire 820 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted HTC Desire 820
That is all about How To Root HTC Desire 820 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root HTC Desire 820, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for HTC Desire 820, but the root process of HTC Desire 820 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)