Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Htc desire 626s by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Htc desire 626s using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT HTC DESIRE 626S
HTC released desire 626s on 2015, July. When it comes to chipset, Htc desire 626s uses Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. Htc desire 626s has an 8 MP, AF, LED flash as primary rear-facing camera. Htc desire 626s uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. HTC tells us that desire 626s battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT HTC DESIRE 626S WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC DESIRE 626S WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Htc desire 626s.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Htc desire 626s model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Htc desire 626s in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Htc desire 626s screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Htc desire 626s
HOW TO ROOT HTC DESIRE 626S WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HTC DESIRE 626S WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Htc desire 626s using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Htc desire 626s, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Htc desire 626s, but the root process of Htc desire 626s using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)