Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Honor 9N by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of Honor 9N using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT Honor 9N
The Honor 9N may be a compact smartphone that sports a dynamic show and a new and present day plan. In any case, the sub-par execution, normal cameras, and average battery life anticipate it from competing with the likes of the Redmi Note 5 Master and Asus ZenFone Max Master M1.
HOW TO ROOT Honor 9N WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Honor 9N WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT Honor 9N WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Honor 9N WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Honor 9N.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your Honor 9N model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose Honor 9N in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Honor 9N screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Honor 9N
That is all about How To Root Honor 9N using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Honor 9N, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for Honor 9N, but the root process of Honor 9N using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)