Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Honor 7a by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Honor 7a using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT HONOR 7A
HONOR released 7a on 2018, April. When it comes to chipset, Honor 7a uses Octa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.1 GHz Cortex A53) CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. Honor 7a has an 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF\2 MP, depth sensor as primary rear-facing camera. Honor 7a uses Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. HONOR tells us that 7a battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT HONOR 7A WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HONOR 7A WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Honor 7a.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Honor 7a model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Honor 7a in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Honor 7a screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Honor 7a
HOW TO ROOT HONOR 7A WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT HONOR 7A WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Honor 7a using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Honor 7a, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Honor 7a, but the root process of Honor 7a using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)