Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Google pixel by making use of Legit Root Tools. Evenhough the root process of Google pixel using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT GOOGLE PIXEL
GOOGLE released Pixel on 2016, October. When it comes to chipset, Google pixel uses Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. Google pixel has an 12.3 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.3″, 1.55µm, PDAF, Laser AF, Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. Google pixel uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2770 mAh battery. GOOGLE tells us that Pixel battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT GOOGLE PIXEL WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT GOOGLE PIXEL WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Google pixel.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognise your Google pixel model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Google pixel in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Google pixel screen may ask you for permisson “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok.
- Tap the root button, sit back and be pacient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Google pixel
HOW TO ROOT GOOGLE PIXEL WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT GOOGLE PIXEL WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root Google pixel using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Google pixel, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Google pixel, but the root process of Google pixel using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)