Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root Gionee Elife S5.1 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of Gionee Elife S5.1 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT Gionee Elife S5.1
Shaving off a couple of more millimeters from its forerunner Gionee Elife S5.5, the Elife S5.1 cuts a smooth figure. In spite of the fact that with this anorexic body, comes a couple of characteristics in ergonomics, low camera quality and a couple of execution issues. All things considered, the Elife S5.1 is an incredible choice for media utilization since it has a fair screen, is lightweight and the packaged headphones sound great as well.
HOW TO ROOT Gionee Elife S5.1 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Gionee Elife S5.1 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
HOW TO ROOT Gionee Elife S5.1 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT Gionee Elife S5.1 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Gionee Elife S5.1.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your Gionee Elife S5.1 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose Gionee Elife S5.1 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your Gionee Elife S5.1 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Gionee Elife S5.1
That is all about How To Root Gionee Elife S5.1 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root Gionee Elife S5.1, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for Gionee Elife S5.1, but the root process of Gionee Elife S5.1 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)