Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root BLU VIVO 8 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of BLU VIVO 8 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT BLU VIVO 8
BLU released VIVO 8 on 2016, May. When it comes to chipset, BLU VIVO 8 uses Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. BLU VIVO 8 has an 8 MP, f/1.9, AF, LED flash, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. BLU VIVO 8 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery. BLU tells us that VIVO 8 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT BLU VIVO 8 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT BLU VIVO 8 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your BLU VIVO 8.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your BLU VIVO 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose BLU VIVO 8 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your BLU VIVO 8 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted BLU VIVO 8
HOW TO ROOT BLU VIVO 8 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT BLU VIVO 8 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root BLU VIVO 8 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root BLU VIVO 8, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for BLU VIVO 8, but the root process of BLU VIVO 8 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)