Using this tutorial, we are going to illustrate How To Root BLU C5 by making use of Legit Root Tools. Even though the root process of BLU C5 using Legit Root Tools is completely safe and secure, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device first.
ABOUT BLU C5
BLU released C5 on 2016, May. When it comes to chipset, BLU C5 uses Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. BLU C5 has an 8 MP, f/1.9, AF, LED flash, panorama as primary rear-facing camera. BLU C5 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery. BLU tells us that C5 battery will get us through one day with moderate usage.
HOW TO ROOT BLU C5 WITH PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT BLU C5 WITH PC:
NO MATTER WHAT OS YOUR PC IS RUNNING ON, JUST DOWNLOAD THE VERSION LISTED BELOW. THIS TOOL WORKS FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
- Download and Install the latest version of Legit Root Tools (Link below).
- Enable USB debugging mode on your BLU C5.
Go to Settings, About Phone, scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Then go back to Settings, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
- Run Legit Root Tools on your PC, then connect your smart-phone via it’s USB sync cable. Wait a few seconds for Legit Root Tools to recognize your BLU C5 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automatically, you can choose BLU C5 in settings to manually set your device.
- Your BLU C5 screen may ask you for permission “allow usb debugging?” . Tick “always allow from this computer,” then hit ok
- Tap the root button, sit back and be patient.
- Once the process is complete, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted BLU C5
HOW TO ROOT BLU C5 WITHOUT PC
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL HOW TO ROOT BLU C5 WITHOUT PC:
Step 1: Download Legit Root Tools (Link below).
Step 2: Install Legit Root Tools.apk on your device.
Step 2.1: If installation is blocked, go to your settings
Step 2.2: Enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.
That is all about How To Root BLU C5 using Legit Root Tools. If you have any questions regarding How To Root BLU C5, let us know in the comment section down below.
NB: Even though the picture tutorial is not for BLU C5, but the root process of BLU C5 using Legit Root Tools is also same.
DOWNLOAD LEGIT ROOT TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)